Father’s Day is almost here, so that means it’s time for our annual Father’s Day Gift Giving Guide for the Dad that loves to fish. We’ve got great options from DIY projects to sentimental nods and splurges he’ll love. Check it out…
- Travel-Sized Grill: Perfect for tailgating, picnics, camping, and fishing, this is a great gift for the guy on the go that still wants to grill up some meat! Bonus…it’s ready to cook in minutes, super easy to use, and clean-up is a cinch!
- Engraved Pocket Knife: Personalize this pocket knife for a touching but useful gift.
- Personalized Fishing Poem: Dad will love this sentimental gift and may even shed a tear or two. A touching poem next to his child’s handprints…you just can’t go wrong.
- The BottleKeeper: Yes! A koozie that will actually keep Dad’s bottled beer cold! Lined with neoprene and padded for impact, the BottleKeeper keeps beer icy and unbreakable. Trust us, he’ll love it.
- “Dad, the Man, the Myth…the Fishing Legend” T-Shirt: We always have to include a fun t-shirt in our gift guides, and this is a good one. Dad will wear it with pride and feel like the king of the boat.
- Hugs & Fishes Candy Tackle Box: Here’s a cute idea that is sure to put a smile on Dad’s face. It’s simple, inexpensive, and a thoughtful gesture that will also satisfy his sweet tooth.
- Personalized YETI Tumbler: We all love a Yeti, but a personalized Yeti is even better. Pick the design, add initials or a name, and you’re all set!
- Saltwater Fish Art: This bold Saltwater Fish Art is mounted on ¾” birch plywood and available in various sizes. Choose one or choose all!
- Orvis Sunglasses: The store for the outdoorsman, Orvis has a ton of polarized sunglasses that reduce glare and help Dad fish. Prices start as low as $59!
- Chartered Inshore or Offshore Fishing Trip: Last but certainly not least, we’ve got to throw in what we think is a great Father’s Day Gift – a chartered fishing excursion. Book his trip now for an experience of a lifetime!
To all the Dads out there, we wish you a very Happy Father’s Day!