The weather is cooling down, and inshore and offshore fishing are both spectacular – pretty much, one of our favorite times of the year in beautiful Venice, LA. So in honor of the fall season, celebrate with a seasonal signature drink – the Pumpkin Beer & Apple Cider Cocktail. We chose this particular drink as our October Cocktail of the Month for a few reasons. First, the ingredients include easy-to-find fall favorites. Second, it’s super easy to make after a long, hard day of fishing. So sit back, relax, and let the cocktail do its thing.
Pumpkin Beer & Apple Cider Cocktail
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 drinks
- 8 ounces good-quality bourbon
- 9 ounces apple cider
- 2 ½ ounces lemon juice (preferably fresh)
- 12 ounces good pumpkin ale *Some of our favorite pumpkin ales – Elysian Brewing’s Night Owl Pumpkin Ale, Uinta Brewing’s Punk’n, Nebraska Brewing Company’s Wick for Brains Pumpkin Ale, Southern Tier’s Pumking)
- Cinnamon sticks and cranberries for garnish
- Shake together the bourbon, apple cider, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Pour into four cocktail glasses filled with ice.
- Pour beer evenly into each glass and stir.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and cranberries. Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you need to book your fall chartered fishing trip, don’t wait! Spots are filling up quickly! Give us a call for more information.
Recipe From: www.cookingandbeer.com
Photo Credit: www.cookingandbeer.com