Are you or a friend getting married and considering a bachelor party fishing charter? We’ve provided some reasons why we think it’s a good idea….
- Let’s just state the obvious; you’re going to get in less trouble on a fishing trip as opposed to “other options”.
- Invest in a different kind of action. Gambling is great, but you’re chances of catching a big fish are probably greater than beating the house at Black Jack.
- Think of the sense of accomplishment you will feel after reeling in some big game.
- You will know the real size of the fish your buddy is talking about when he’s telling everyone about the trip.
- You can finally fill that empty wall at your home with a mounted blue marlin.
- Either the groom is wild and needs to be tamed or he’s super chill and fishing is more his speed.
- Is there anything better than being on a boat, drinking cold beer, and fishing with your buddies? Added bonus – you’ll get a great tan.
- Every man needs a good fish story to tell the kids and grandkids. Here’s your chance to make it happen.
- The deep blue sea is quieter than a club and makes reliving stories with your old college buddies a little easier.
- Haven’t you done the “other bachelor party stuff” already? Here’s your chance to think out of the box and make some memories of a lifetime.
What’s a Deep Sea Fishing Bachelor Party Like?
Seriously, just imagine going offshore with your best friends. You swing by the one of the rigs to pick up some chum. Of course these grizzly working men need some form of compensation for all that chum your about to use to catch monster tuna.
Your captain whips out a case of beer and throws it to the men on the rig. Swiftly, they fill you guys up with some chum to use for your bachelor party fishing charter.
Your get your rigs set, chum up the water in the appropriate places. Your captain is using the most sophisticated fishing electronics on the market to find huge fish.
Boom, the captain switches the on bottom on the touch screen panel for the sea keeper. A massive gyro begins rotating in the water and the boat becomes as still as the ground on land underneath your feet.
Austin just finished shot-gunning a beer, as starts talking about the time you guys lost Jimmy during spring break 3 years ago. Damnit Jimmy…
All the sudden Jimmy has something yank his reel. It goes down. A battle with a giant yellowfin tuna ensues.
Victoriously, you guys pull the body of a 160lb tuna on the boat.
Can you imagine a better bachelor party than that?
John is a legend amongst chartering captains in Venice, Louisiana. He’s grown up fishing since he could hold a rod and reel in his hands. He knows fishing in Venice like the back of his hand, he’s young, fun, and will make sure you get a monster catch every time.
Just be careful cause he’s a talker; if you looking for a charter captain for a bachelor trip, I would highly advice you ask for John when booking. Also I would highly suggest you ask for Home Run Charter’s new 42″ custom conch boat with seakeeper technology and its own bathroom. This will ensure that none of your friends get sick while fishing and that you have the best time possible.
Learn about Fishing in Venice, Louisiana Here. This guide covers everything so your well prepared.
For more information on our fishing charters and our upscale all-inclusive lodge, please give us a call at 504-909-TUNA, or book your fishing charter here.