Whether you’d like to battle mammoth tuna out on blue water or you prefer to cruise the calm delta in search of feisty redfish, Home Run Charters will give you an angling experience not found anywhere else in Venice, Louisiana.
Book a fishing trip with Home Run Charters today to ensure you get the dates you want.
Up to 12-hour trip
- $1,700 plus fuel (1-6 people) on the 36-foot Yellowfin (2 available)
Up to 24-hour Overnight trip
- $3,100 plus fuel (1-6 people) per boat
One Shearwater and two Skeeters
- 1-3 people: $800
- 4 people: $850
- Fuel, artificial and Dead Bait included
*Live bait can be provided at market cost
Add lodging for $159 per person
- 3 separate lodges, so you and your group can stay together.
- Access to Kitchens, Living Rooms, and Dining Rooms.
- 40" TVs in each bedroom and 50" TV in the living room.
- WIFI and wireless printer.
- Breakfast, boxed lunch on boat, and dinner.
Just want a great place to stay?
We welcome you and your group, what ever size! Home Run Lodges offers full accommodations except for meals.
Just $99 per person per night
You Won't Strike Out With Home Run Charters!
- We require a 30% credit card deposit at time of booking.
- We accept all major credit cards. (We do not charge a credit card fee.)
- We ask for a 21-day notice of cancellation of your trip and your deposit will be returned or applied to a future trip.
- If your trip is cancelled due to inclement weather or Captain's decision, your deposit will be refunded in full or applied toward a future booking (up to one year). Please contact us 2-4 days prior to your trip to determine weather conditions. In the event of an unforeseen weather cancellation or mechanical breakdown which prevents us from fishing on that day, your deposit will be refunded in full.
- Home Run Charters respects your privacy and won't release your conﬁdential information. Ever.
- Refunds are allowed if a trip has to be cancelled due to weather or Captain's decision and cannot be made up.